Sattu Ka Paratha
- Sattu (1 cup)
- Onions chopped (1 medium sized)
- Green chillies chopped (as per taste)
- Ginger and garli paste (1 tsp)
- Mustard oil to make the sattu stuffing
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Whole wheat atta (2 cups)
- Refined oil to fry the parathas and for the dough
- Mix all the spices with the sattu and make a dough with water.
- Mix a bit of oil with the atta and make a dough with water.Divide the atta dough into small portions.
- Divide the sattu stuffing into small portions and put it into the atta portions.
- Roll the stuffed atta portions to parathas and fry them on a tawa.
- Serve hot with chutney and dahi.