Carrot Potato Cutlet
- Carrots (2 medium sized)
- Potatoes (3 medium sized)
- Onion chopped (1 big)
- Jeera powder (1/2 tsp)
- Dhania powder (1/2 tsp)
- Red chilly powder (1/2 tsp)
- Garam masala powder (1/2 tsp)
- Ginger paste (1tsp)
- Salt (1.5 tsp)
- Oil to fry the cutlets
- Chop the carrots and potatoes and boil them.Fry the ginger paste, chopped onions and mix all the spices with the onions.
- Mash the carrots and potatoes and mix al the onions and spices with it.Divide the mixture into small portions.
- Heat a fry pan and spread oil all over it.Roll the portions in dry flour and pan fry them in the fry pan.
- Serve the cutlets hot with ketchup or chutney.