besan ka chilla
- Besan 1 cup
- Onions chopped (1/2 of a medium sized onion)
- Jeera powder (1/4th tsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/4 tsp)
- Green chillies chopped (as per taste)
- Oil to fry the chillas
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly with water and form a medium thick batter which can be spread with a ladle. There should not be any lump.
- Heat a fry pan or a tawa. Spread bit of oil all over it. Pour a portion of the batter on the fry pan with a ladle and spread it with the bottom of the ladle. Fry one side of the chilla and flip it to fry the other side.
- Fry all the chillas in the same way and serve hot.